Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wedding Jitters

So now that i have counted and there are only 20 days till showtime, I'm getting nervous. the fact of the matter is I'm not where i planned on being weight wise so I'm working hard these last few days. So far I've eaten oatmeal with flax seed for three meals and I'm still alive so it's not awful. So much for sexy and slim, but I don't think what I'm going for is unrealistic, I'm not trying to be a 90210 girl skinny because honestly I'm not insane. Although if I had 100k on the line for every episode based on weather or not I'm 98lbs, I'd be a toothpick too.

On a heavier note, the wedding itself. Kris' sister is not my biggest fan and let's just say I'm not hers, but she never asked me to be a bridesmaid. I wasn't expecting to be maid of honor or anything but a bridesmaid, yes. I mean Kris is one of her future hubby's groomsmen and I'm not even up for consideration. Here's the thing, she was one of mine, for two reasons: 1. I figured we were going to be family and it's something I think I would have regretted not having her part of. 2. Her mother BEGGED! But whatever what's done is done, except for her not wanting Lauren to be a flower girl. Who cares if she's not able to walk down he isle, she should be part of her aunties wedding!

One more thing her wedding is two days after my birthday, happy birthday to me. She couldn't have waited a week? I did, my mothers birthday was one week before my wedding. Oh and although no one liked driving an hour to where my wedding was, hers is in the same town, and it's no closer a year later!

So I guess it's wedding jitters and wedding bitterness!

No comments:

Post a Comment