Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All about Kris

Kris read my new post and all he could say is after a year you have nothing in here about me?! Ummm no?

I figure no news is good news but here it is. Kris and I are doing wonderful. In September we celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. Honestly there were times where I wasn't so sure I'd see the day but we made it and we've also seemed to clear up any confusions about what the other expected of the other. Although when We first met and moved in together I cooked everything and kept up a lot with the house work but with a tot running behind you dirtying up what you just cleaned it may have turned into a mini war zone at time. Kris, I learned is a avid football fan, meaning he watched every game that had anything to do with his team ranked and that was no acceptable because the house and the baby don't have a pause button...the TV although does, and for good reason. Probably because a wife decided that their Sunday couch potato might have to turn into mashed before she let Sunday pass without getting ANYTHING done, not in mamas house.

For our anniversary Kris bought me roses a card and a cake. I received this cake moments after returning home from the gym. It took all of me no to turn around and head back. Very cute though. I have a serious sweet tooth, maybe a few? If I gave in on all of my cravings I'd be as big a a house, and that'd just be my ass whoosh I could not fit through the door.

Kidding aside, I'm very in love with my wonderful husband and we're a pretty great team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment