Friday, October 22, 2010

Working out doesn't always workout.

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in over a week due to me feeling awful with a cold. I was going to the gym twice a day for awhile but I woke up every morning miserable. I know my limit, 3 days off or else it's so hard to do a step class. I'm talking breathing like Ive been smoking a carton or cigarettes a day for twenty years and I've got a huge puddle of sweat beside me but it wasn't like that this time. I was working it. Although it was a F.I.T. class which stands for 'focused intensive training'. It's like a combu of free weights and step, fun for all :). Then I did pilates and that class has helped with my stretching so much.

During my sickness I rarely picked up the house so My wonderful husband did and he made sure he let me know he did. Let me give you a little insight into what 'cleaning' means to my husband. First he picks up big toys, throws them in a designated basket under the table in the living room, then stuffs anything else under or around the couch, and last but not least, he turns on the robot roomba vacuum. He's a saint. At least in man land he would be considered one.

No comments:

Post a Comment