Monday, December 13, 2010

Zumba! & Weight Loss Clinic!

As of late November, I've become a Zumba instructor!

I started taking Zumba classes in august and i was instantly hooked! i LOVE to dance and its a total party! Ive been working on getting my choreography just right to host my own classes in my own studio! I'm very excited! Email me and ill give you info if you'd like to take my classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7 pm. in the near future im going to get certified to teach a kids class! so i should be a skinny mini soon! without even trying! :)

Its incredible when i look back at where i was a year ago. This time a yer ago i couldn't see a zipper in my near future, now? I'm teaching Zumba! I've also opened a weight loss clinic! one of the greatest gifts i think i can give to Lauren is to teach her good eating habits and to love her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment